lol - do you really laugh?

Pabster

Hey,

When you are chatting on MSN or whatever and someone cracks a joke and you say "lol" - do you actually laugh? That goes for other laughing expressions like "hehehe", "heh", "lmao" etc as the list is endless.

When I type "lol", it means that it made me smile and maybe a chuckle but when I say "LOL", I laugh big time.

You?

Cheers.

I should extend more on my side, I just say "lol" if someone says a joke and someone else say lol also, I just follow suit and say "lol" because I really don't get jokes by people speaking in "Internet" - if you know what I mean?

If a person told me a joke in real life and in person I would probably laugh - but with the internet - not really as I can't difference between joke and real.

Did I just make sense or did Vince Russo made more sense than me?:?

Originally posted by PK (WCW + ECW Fan)

If a person told me a joke in real life and in person I would probably laugh - but with the internet - not really as I can't difference between joke and real.

that's how you get upset so easily :D

Originally posted by Seabass

that's how you get upset so easily :D

But a very good reason - with the Internet, there is no face-to-face conversation nor any face-to-face posting, so you can't really know if the other person intended a joke to be humourous or maicious whereabout in real life - the tone of the voice and the expression - yeah it's easy to tell.