Bo Selecta

Dead Crow

Any one else catching the new series? I don't think it's as good as the first but it's still funny as hell, especially with the "Michael Jackass" and the "Craaiig Da-vid" skits, as well as "Jordans tits". Just wondering if I'm the only one who watches it anymore.

Love watching it every Friday. My favourite bits are probably the Craig David skits and Michael Jackass as well, and the Big Brother ones are damn funny. "Are we live yet? Are we? Are we? WE'RE LIVE, SO DON'T SAY *cough* or *cough*ar!!!"

But the best has to be the sketches involving Avid himself, the guy's a legend.

i'm new to watching Bo Selecta (i just wish it wasn't on fridays). my fave is the Michael Jackson ones

Avid is quality and i wonder if he's gonna do (or does) any stand up comedy. (on a side note, i liked the red square bottle ads he did)

Originally posted by Chris2K

Bedtime with the Bear isn't that funny anymore, especially seeing as it's the same thing week after week....

I think the funniest bit is seeing the people's reactions. For example Kerry Mcfadden/Katona/Bittis reaction was hilarious. Also if you subscribe to the Mark and Lard school of comedy; you do it enough, it becomes hilarious. Always remember that, it's kept them in business for years.

I remember I wrote a topic raving about the very first series long ago.

It is so effing hilarious, Marilyn Manson makes me laugh so much, we need to see more of him.

I bought the DVD of the first series, top class for 15 nicker, excellent extras, go buy it now, you complete set of B******* yer! :xyx