Big Brother, Week 5

Feenix

Who will be the next to leave?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next to leave?

• Nush
    • Steph
    • Tania

Federico and Jon were the next to leave the house in a surprise double eviction on friday night. Cameron managed to escape. He has now undertaken an individual weekly task to go to the South African BB house and deliver a message. There will also be a South African contestant coming over here from their house. This is a nice twist that has been done in Spain twice and has been quite successful so it could be interesting to see how things develop.

From the BB Site:

All three girls face eviction on Friday.

Nush, Steph and Tania will be fighting it out for the public's approval - if not, they'll be on the famous Walk of Shame.

Although the voting was tight, with all the housemates receiving at least one vote, the House ladies all got more than the lads, placing them on the eviction conveyor belt.

When the girls' names were read out, the response was admirable - laughter all round.

"Oh my God, three girls!" was Nush's reaction.

"I don't get it at all," Tania mumbled.

"It's almost nicer, actually," Steph convinced herself, always one to look on the bright side.

"We're all virgins," Tania remembered, speaking, one assumes, metaphorically rather than literally.

"Fair play," Scott said upon seeing the girls' reaction. "That's the best anyone's done, just sitting there laughing out loud."

The vote is bound to revive the long-held suspicion that there is an anti-girl conspiracy going on.

Although Cameron - who is off on a jaunt to Big Brother Africa - is exempt from being voted both this week and next week too, he did have to make a telephone vote from South Africa.

In another twist, it was Gaetano who took Cameron's call in the Diary Room, casting the Orkney lad's vote for him by proxy.

Hmmmm, either Nush or Tania, but I think I'll go with Tania this week.

Well, I have been watching but in my absence I haven't really commented on Big Brother. Anyway, here's what I reckon:

Tania: London sloan city girl, a certain type of personality that doesn't agree with me. She does look good, but I still see her as the poor man's Claudia Winkleman.

Nush: Not bad to look at, but a boring drink of water, basically. Playing the frail damsel just gets on my nerves, so I'm not a big fan.

Steph: Not as nice to look at, but who cares since she at least has something to say for herself that is genuine. I quite like her.

So I would like Tania to go, I don't mind Nush so much, just that I don't particularly like her, whereas Tania is actively annoying. I think that was the reason why peopl voted off Anouska in week one, even though for me at that time she was the only interesting one there and she was great to look at, very easy on the eye. I basically agree with what Sparky said about her going for the chop.

I don't understand why Jon was supposed to be so great, Justine wasn't anything, Sissy I actually liked apart from the crying and moaning, Ray I didn't like at first but he was funny last night with the pool thing and seems alright, Scott is OK, Gos is alright, Fed I couldn't stand but then I did find him entertaining, and Cameron I think is playing up this innocent guy thing to snoop on the girls is what it seems like to me. Anyway, since Anouska left it got noticeably more boring, and after Fed leaving there is no-one there providing any interest apart from this Gaetano guy whose novelty will wear off and then he will disappear.

There, that's my two pence worth.

Just watched SA Big Bro on E4 and am now watchin Big Bro Uk. Good Lord ours is shit! This Gaetano guy is a breath of fresh air and is ****in hilarious, Cameron will probably provide a shit view of Big Bro UK but thats the luck of the draw. They should show big bro Africa even when cameron and gaetano swop again. It's way better.

Originally posted by The Vulcanized One

Just watched SA Big Bro on E4 and am now watchin Big Bro Uk. Good Lord ours is shit! This Gaetano guy is a breath of fresh air and is ****in hilarious

He is a funny guy. When they asked what happened to Cameron, i found it hilarious when he joked "He's been assasinated". :lol

Just watched SA Big Bro on E4 and am now watchin Big Bro Uk. Good Lord ours is shit! This Gaetano guy is a breath of fresh air and is ****in hilarious, Cameron will probably provide a shit view of Big Bro UK but thats the luck of the draw. They should show big bro Africa even when cameron and gaetano swop again. It's way better.

They actually dance in their house! Our house are too embaressed to do anything remotely entertaining.

Tania is going this week. Without a doubt, she is pretty hot. But looks aside she has a rotten attitude and gives little to no entertainment.

Bye bye!

Originally posted by Russ

Apparently, on Cameron's second day in the BBA house, he had an arguement with Abby, saying "Shut up! You never let anyone talk!".

It's amazing what the heat does...

I know i thought that was great! Cameron goes to the BBA house and suddenly becomes all feisty!!!

Was there really any point in swapping them for four days? ****in stupid move by BB that more than hints at desperation by the producers.

I knew somebody was gonna say this...

It's not a despiration move, they've been planning this thing for an extremely long time now. It really wasn't a last minute plan hatched up by some genius producer they were planning it all along. It's the same with this new housemate they're gonna put in, what did you think the double-eviction was for?