Hilarious article

Gareth The Great

Have you all read this hilarious article on CultofWhatever? The article writer basically assesses each wrestler and decides which ice cream flavour they'd be. It's clear that the writer put a lot of consideration into it and is a longtime fan of professional wrestling. I wish more wrestlers were included, though. We need a part two. I think the writer nailed Randy Orton perfectly.

I think the writer nailed Randy Orton perfectly.

I haven't read it yet, but I'm guessing it's vanilla, right? Surely the writer chose vanilla. I mean, Randy Orton is definitely vanilla. I can't think of a more vanilla wrestler, though I guess Hulk Hogan would come close. The Undertaker is Death by Chocolate.

• 2 weeks later...

The article writer basically assesses each wrestler and decides which ice cream flavour they'd be. It's clear that the writer put a lot of consideration into it

The things people do in isolation. LOL. I think it's neat. A little light-hearted escape in tough times.

Has a wrestler ever came out to dispute the flavor choices yet?

Have you all read this hilarious article on CultofWhatever? The article writer basically assesses each wrestler and decides which ice cream flavour they'd be. It's clear that the writer put a lot of consideration into it and is a longtime fan of professional wrestling. I wish more wrestlers were included, though. We need a part two. I think the writer nailed Randy Orton perfectly.

You know I love professional wrestling, and the writer perfectly nailed Randy Orton's description. It takes a lot of research and experience to come up with such a piece.