Forums are under active construction. ร—

New Wrestling Company?

Gareth The Great

Do you believe the rumour circling the gossip sites that there's a new wrestling company in the works? Chris Jericho, Jim Ross, and The Elite professional wrestling stable are all supposedly involved. I dismissed the idea at first, but trademarks have been filed suggesting that there's some truth to the rumour. I'd love to see it happen just so WWE has more competition.

Guest BamBamsGurlMoo
There are already other companies out there but they just donโ€™t have the success that WWE has. Will be interesting to see how it goes, if it does go ahead

I wonder how they plan to fund this enterprise. Are they intending to create a television show, form a PPV deal, or just sell tickets to their events? Maybe it's all the above. Launching commercials, buying T.V. spots, and renting venues are expensive and I don't think the guys named in the OP have that kind of money.