" I guess this show has run its course."

Maya

When plotlines are starting to get repetitive. For me it's what is happening to The Walking Dead. There's only so much you can do in a setting like that. And I feel like it's been so many instances of "meeting new people... they earn the other group's trust... people turn out to be bad people... become enemies... fighting... chasing... killing..." Same thing, every time. It gets old.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By the time we got to fairy land, True Blood should have been done.

Also, I still watch Supernatural occasionally, but I wouldn't have minded if it had ended when Eric Kripke had wanted it to (season 8?). Every year, it's like, "The universe is really in danger this time!" and it's just whatever. The gimmicky episodes, like the Scooby Doo crossover, are kinda fun, but I think it's run its course. And I was surprised that some people were start-a-petition upset when the spinoff Wayward Sisters wasn't picked up. I watched the backdoor pilot--it was ungood.

Edited by Salome G