FWA/ROH

TsuMirren

Right, let's get this one started....

Can't say I'll be doing a double shift at the bowling alley or that I have tickets for Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerosiiiiiiiiiiiiiimiyaaaaaaaaaath, but I do intend to "get wrecked"

So, who else is going to the FWA/ROH show then? It's time for a whopping TWO pub meet and great I think, well for the adults it is...you 20 year olds who are actually 15 can meet at the chippy or something.

:)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myslef and Stevon are planning on going to this very show and getting last minute tickets as we are really not in enough moneyland. Anyhoo. It will be a decent event and iam looking forward if i can go.

I do know how they are doing...no I'm not going to tell you...I have been sworn to secrecy.

But what I can tell you is there will be tickets made available on the day, costing £10...the glitch....they are standing only

Originally posted by AC1D CHR1ST

Oh, and the other question I had was: is it a good idea to take a big sack of cash to buy tapes? I assume there'll be RoH tapes/DVDs available.

Anyone know?

Yes Acid, it's definately a good idea to take lots of money! :) As far as i'm aware ROH are taking DVDs and T Shirts to sell, not tapes as they take to long to load etc. Also Strongstyle will be there selling all sorts of videos, T shirts and merchandise, then the wrestlers will be selling their autographs and photos, and of course you will need a little extra for all those pints of cider ;)

Which flight? You going down with Easyjet? Plus, where are you staying on the night?

Plus, genuinely...there's a few people who'd like to meet you Jambo. :) I'll buy you an Um Bongo and a sandwich pack, you can sit outside the pub and wait for the rest of us. lol

Stevie was on the Blackburn bus trip, he didn't get rounded on and swiftly beaten...so neither would you, hehe.

I have just been talking to a hammers fan mate of mine who has given me directions from the Bethnal Green tube to York Hall, so thought i would post them incase anyone is unsure of how to get there.

When you get out of Bethnal Green station, you come onto Cambridge Heath Road, turn right onto Old Ford Road and you can't miss the hall its apparently less than a five minute walk. hehe says she who will no doubt end of totally lost :D

Originally posted by TsuMirren

If that's the case, erm how about the closest bar to the left of the York Hall.

OKAY, That's the official word:

When looking TOWARDS the York Hall, the first pub to the left (on the same side of the road if possible) is the one to be in.

Now, we just need some sort of buttonhole/carnation system for recognising each other...

Okay, I'm 6'2", I wear quite distinctive glasses that have a black bar running through the top of the frame. Shaved head (usually grade 0 - 2), converse slippers, knackered flared jeans and the biggest **** in christendom! :eek

See you there!

[edit] yeah, it's friday, I'm excited about going out boozing, hence the knob gag :D

Edited by A.C.

LOL, i don't think we're going to be able to miss you Acid :D, anyways i'm up for that, i just really hope the bar is open in the hall, have to have some half time refreshments!!! :) Edited by Goldy