Main event points for Backlash?

Kam

At the moment I've only counted Rock vs Goldberg with the main event points structure...do you think Brock/Cena and Nash/HBK/Booker vs Flair/Jericho/Triple H should be counted as main events too?

- Point Structure-

PPV Main Event Win

+40

PPV Main Event Appearance (run-ins do not count)

+30

PPV Win

+25

PPV Loss

PPV Appearance

+20

Defection Bonus*

Raw/Smackdown Win

+10

Raw/Smackdown Loss

Raw/Smackdown Appearance

+10

I think that it would probably be best to count all three of them. Raw kind of had a double main event, and if you think about the build up to the PPV the Raw show main events revolved mostly around the six man tag, so I think that should count. I also think that Brock versus Cena should count, as that was the SmackDown! main event.

Originally posted by Chris2K

Use the 6 Man and the Rock/Goldberg match, otherwise I'll lose points for Cena :)

You would still end up with more points by having Lesnar/Cena counted as a main event, as Cena would get more appearance points then he would if it was a normal match.

i don't think anything other then rock vs goldberg should be counted as the main event...with all 3 matches included, 10 wrestlers get credited with 'main eventing' backlash...that's close to half the wrestlers that were on the card...it defeats some of the rationale behind making your picks if there are multiple main events..so i vote for the last match only to be counted as the 'main event'

Originally posted by tazzy13

i don't think anything other then rock vs goldberg should be counted as the main event...with all 3 matches included, 10 wrestlers get credited with 'main eventing' backlash...that's close to half the wrestlers that were on the card...it defeats some of the rationale behind making your picks if there are multiple main events..so i vote for the last match only to be counted as the 'main event'

Agree with all of that, I don't see how anything other than Rock v Goldberg qualifies as the main event of the Backlash.

Edited by Grapple