Do you think they'll ever be a Royal Rumble for the Women?

Tumbler316

After the recent news that they might be doing a Woman's tournament like the CWC and UK tournaments. It would probably increase the size of the women roster to a size where they could think of doing a Rumble style match.

Do you think that would be good or could it take away from the special-ness of the Original Rumble?

I doubt you'll get an actual Women's Rumble. More likely is that they'd have a Women's Battle Royale somewhere down the line for a number one contendership or something?

They need to keep the proper Rumble as the once a year attraction it is. If anything they could increase the number of entrants to 40 again one of the years and have some of the women enter with the guys.

In fact, Sasha Banks was tweeting about it earlier this week and referencing Chyna and Beth Phoenix, so it's not outside the realms of possibility that we might get one or two of the girls in this year's.

From doing some quick math, it looks like there are still 8 or 9 spots that haven't been announced, which I'd assume is for surprises/NXT/Cruiserweights and possibly one or two of the girls.

I am pretty sure they have had woman's rumbles on tv before. Raw or SD. Hold on going to check that up to see if its true or my memory playing tricks.

Edit yeah there was one on raw many years ago back in 99 where it was women coming out at timed intervals.

Archived