Well Ron Simmons was put in on his own so they may do it with JBL although Simmons had to go in really for being the first African-American World Champion of a major, televised promotion.

Thing is, if they put JBL in and at a later date put in the APA that would mean there is then four two time Hall of Famers, those being Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and then both Acolytes. Where the APA that good to be on the same level as those two mean and the Horseman? Does the APA need to be in there?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long as its only the core original three members of the nWo, or at a push when they went up to five members with Syxx-Pac and Giant because after that it went a bit mental.

If you where to induct all of the nWo and Wolfpac you would have to include Vincent, Stevie Ray, Horace Hogan, Bryan Adams, the Harris Brothers and a host of other people who either don't deserve it or are/where on bad terms with the company and that's before you get to Savage and Luger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Another great addition to the HOF. Rick Rude was great in his prime. I really liked his feud with Steamboat in WCW. Its looking like a good lineup this year. I wonder if they will have a celebrity inductee this year?

Another great addition to the HOF. Rick Rude was great in his prime. I really liked his feud with Steamboat in WCW. Its looking like a good lineup this year. I wonder if they will have a celebrity inductee this year?

I'm sure they will. If they can get the match between Big Show and Shaq worked out for Mania, then I would imagine that Shaq would be a shoe-in as the celebrity inductee this year.

I actually thought Rude was in already, he's just someone you'd expect to be there.