Ufc 194

The Fury

Yeah, one of the post fight interviews he did with Chael and Coachman showed that. He said he knew the right hand would be his downfall, that he would over commit and he'd win with a left hand but not that quickly, he'd have preferred a longer fight and is open to a rematch.

Me personally though, seen as Aldo ducked this fight about nine million different ways, has generally been difficult to get in the Octagon for three years now and got decked in conclusive and quick fashion, I'd make him fight someone else first to test his heart, his desire and above his ability before having Aldo v McGregor II.

Happy for Luke Rockhold as well, great performance against Weidman and really deserved to win. How it didn't get stopped at the end of the 3rd when Rockhold punished that daft wheel kick attempt from Weidman and battered him I don't know but after that, Weidman was out on his feet and Rockhold finished the job. I reckon that might end up being a quick rematch between the two, but that will be fun and Weidman will be trying less fancy crap that time around - just because you beat Anderson Silva it doesn't make you Anderson Silva after all.

Yeah, one of the post fight interviews he did with Chael and Coachman showed that. He said he knew the right hand would be his downfall, that he would over commit and he'd win with a left hand but not that quickly, he'd have preferred a longer fight and is open to a rematch.

Me personally though, seen as Aldo ducked this fight about nine million different ways, has generally been difficult to get in the Octagon for three years now and got decked in conclusive and quick fashion, I'd make him fight someone else first to test his heart, his desire and above his ability before having Aldo v McGregor II.

Happy for Luke Rockhold as well, great performance against Weidman and really deserved to win. How it didn't get stopped at the end of the 3rd when Rockhold punished that daft wheel kick attempt from Weidman and battered him I don't know but after that, Weidman was out on his feet and Rockhold finished the job. I reckon that might end up being a quick rematch between the two, but that will be fun and Weidman will be trying less fancy crap that time around - just because you beat Anderson Silva it doesn't make you Anderson Silva after all.

dana white said himself it should of been stopped, but he thinks because weidman has a rep of coming back stopped it from happening. aldo should have to earn his way back because it was pitiful. how in the hell do you end up doing what your oppenent predicted just a few days before, in a matter of seconds.

Edited by pheadley