Foley joining WWE Creative

Kam

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

MICK FOLEY’S SON DEWEY JOINING WWE CREATIVE TEAM

- SEScoops.com is reporting that Mick Foley’s son Dewey will start working with WWE after the Christmas holidays on the creative team. The 23 year old had been writing very detailed creative storylines on his personal blog which apparently caught the eye of people at WWE Headquarters. His blog at creativewwe.wordpress.com has now been set to private and cannot be accessed although the magic of Google will let you bring up cached copies of earlier entries. This will make for an interesting scenario as Mick has been very critical of the WWE creative team over the past few weeks and last week he even said that he might stop watching WWE because of the way things are transpiring on television. Dewey’s more popular sister, Noelle, is also rumored to be getting a WWE job down the line.

I never saw any of Dewey's ideas but could be interesting. Although it seems like whatever appointments/firings they make the shows don't feel any different.

The funniest part of all that is Mick's claim he might stop watching WWE.... what a crock, as if he's watched WWE since he's been off TV.... pull the other one Mick, it's got bells on.
Mick has been commenting a lot on what happens on the shows, so if he's not watching, he's at least keeping up to date.

I posted this elsewhere, but if they don't have an on-screen moment with him and Kane, where Mick comes in and says "Kane. Dewey." they are really missing the boat.

I don't know about any of you, but when I think of the Foley children, I always imagine those little kids in the Beyond The Mat documentary. Like a relative who hasn't seen them in months or years, I can't believe how big they have gotten. It's surreal to think that those kids are now in their 20s. In any case, Dewey getting a job with WWE out of the blue is a great opportunity for him. Sure, it won't change anything with the current product, but at least it might look good on a resume. It also makes me wonder if Mick will be pitching any ideas to Dewey.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived