Wladimir Klitschko vs Tyson Fury

The Fury

• 5 months later...
Although I don't really agree with fury and how he acts I would really love to see him put the final nails in the coffin of klitschko and his boxing career, it wouldn't be good for the heavyweight division to have wlad as champion again as he is boring, fights bums and his general smug manner just annoys me. heavyweight boxing is on the way back with a few names coming up and wlad would jus hold the division back

Although I don't really agree with fury and how he acts I would really love to see him put the final nails in the coffin of klitschko and his boxing career, it wouldn't be good for the heavyweight division to have wlad as champion again as he is boring, fights bums and his general smug manner just annoys me. heavyweight boxing is on the way back with a few names coming up and wlad would jus hold the division back

That's true, to be fair to Wlad he could do well in any era because of his sheer size and his cautious approach, but he does nothing to entice mainstream fans. The guys at the top now at least have something about them that has the potential to draw people in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...