WWE TLC 2015 Discussion Thread - December 13, 2015 from Boston, MA (#7)

TPIB

The seventh annual WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs will come to you, live on the WWE Network, on December 13 from the TD Garden in Boston, MA.

The official theme song for WWE TLC is "Wicked Ones" by the band, DOROTHY, which is available now on iTunes & Spotify.

wwe-tlc-2015-poster.png

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs Match:

Sheamus © vs. Roman Reigns

8-Man Elimination Tag Team Tables Match:

The Wyatt Family vs. The ECW Originals

WWE Tag Team Championship: Triple Threat Ladder Match:

The New Day © vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons

United States Championship: Chairs Match:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Jack Swagger

Intercontinental Championship:

Kevin Owens © vs. Dean Ambrose

Divas Championship:

Charlotte © (with Ric Flair) vs. Paige

Ryback vs. Rusev

Kickoff Exclusive:

Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks

Edited by TPIB

• 3 weeks later...

Will probably look out the Divas match but thats it. Never thought it find myself saying that. I certainly wont be watching the whole show.

I might watch the Wyatts vs. ECDUB just because, you know, DREAMERRRRR! but other than that the card offers zero that interests me. No star power equals no buys.

Paige is the only person on that show that I'd see on the card and go "ok, I want to look out for her." Even my entusiasm for guys like Owens and Ambrose has been killed by shitty booking.

The drawing power of WWE TLC can be summed up in one 'word' - "spotfest". The possibility of some wacky spots (namely in the Tables Match and the Ladder Match) is the only thing that even remotely makes this event worth watching. I fully expect the Triple Threat Ladder Match to steal the show (not that that will be hard to do). If there's any six guys who can do some awesomely creative things with ladders, it's The Usos, The Lucha Dragons, Xavier Woods, & Kofi Kingston (sorry Big E).

Owens vs. Ambrose could be a decent match for what it is, but I don't expect anything incredible out of it. Del Rio vs. Swagger could also be an interesting match if they decide to get creative with the chairs. Now that they've ended the horrendous "MexAmerica" partnership between Del Rio and Zeb Colter, I'm hoping WWE TLC will be the launchpad to the Del Rio of old.

Ryback vs. Rusev belongs on the Kickoff Show. It's such a flimsy feud that WWE has seemingly just thrown together for the sake of giving them both something to do. They didn't even announce the match until Thursday's SmackDown.

Edited by TPIB

Tag team ladder match was awesome, even though the ending was not, but they're not gonna take the titles off the champs anytime soon I think.

Rusev vs Ryback meh. Didn't care for it the last 2 times. And I didn't now. Even if I did how the hell can you follow the ladder match we just saw.

Del Rio vs Swagger same thing. I'm just surprised Swagger is still in WWE. I thought he was long gone.

Wyatts vs Team ECW was nice though.

Ambrose vs KO was a good match even though I still don't like Owens. I just...don't.

Skip next match right to Sheamus vs Reigns. Outcome of the match was as I expected.

But...that...spear....omg....I marked out on that one....I am watching RAW tonight....DAMN!!!!

Are they turning Charlotte heel ready for her facing Sasha because they know the fans will cheer for Sasha instead? What are they doing with the booking in the women's division at the moment? Honestly, Divas Revolution my left nut.

Reigns destroys everyone, despite not becoming champion... how very John Cena.

so wanted reigns just to go screw it and walk up and ask triple h to shake his hand. looks like ambrose will be staying in the mid card on the way to wrestlemania as well. i heard rumors that owens will be going against lesnar at wrestlemania so hopefully thats the main reason it was took of him.

Are they turning Charlotte heel ready for her facing Sasha because they know the fans will cheer for Sasha instead? What are they doing with the booking in the women's division at the moment? Honestly, Divas Revolution my left nut.

Reigns destroys everyone, despite not becoming champion... how very John Cena.

I think the whole thing was poor booked having these new girls come through in teams was terrible instead of really investing in there characters, they have blurred the lines between heel face going into this match i had no idea who was the heel and who was the face