[36] FWL Week 13 - Final Week *Survivor Series Spoilers*

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwl-green-350.png

Hi all,

This is the final week of the game!

The final pick change was postponed and now will be taking place prior to Survivor Series. With the 4 names in the WWE World title tournament now revealed - make your choice wisely!

Raw

- The New Day defeated Ryback & The Usos by DQ

------------------------------------------------------

PICK CHANGES

This season we will have FOUR opportunities to change up to 2 picks and/or your Team Captain, the current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 14th September
  • Monday 5th October
  • Monday 19th October
  • Monday 16th November
  • Sunday 22nd November

You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 2 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 2 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 2 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Main Event and Smackdown points have been added.

Smackdown:

Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens & Alberto Del Rio fight to a double count-out

Just one more show to go until the end of the season! Remember your final pick change date is Sunday!

The final update has been done!

Did anyone have Roman and Sheamus? They both got huge points last night!

Currently @coltrix5 is sitting at the top of the leaderboard however whether he is declared the winner is up in the air. I'm still waiting on a response to THIS THREAD. Stay tuned...

Survivor Series

- Roman Reigns and Sheamus both received 100 point bonuses for winning the WWE World title

- I gave both the Reigns/Ambrose and Reigns/Sheamus matches as main event points

- Charlotte received a 30 point bonus for successfully retaining her title

- Elimination matches: Superstars received +10 points per elimination

- Kofi and Xavier eliminated themselves

Current plans are to take a break as I need to have some code fixes done to the game plus I would like to change servers. We'll most likely be back in January for a new season.

• 3 weeks later...
Currently @coltrix5 is sitting at the top of the leaderboard however whether he is declared the winner is up in the air. I'm still waiting on a response to THIS THREAD. Stay tuned...
I have an update finally! I spoke with coltrix5 via email who claimed he and magic1 are roommates, hence the same IP. I wasn't happy with the explanation and even if it was true, spamming the forum with a fake discussion to increase your post count is against the FWL rules anyway,

Taking this into account I'm awarding the prize and this season to @Aniel95 - congrats! Can you please private message me to arrange your prize.

The magic1 account has been suspended and coltrix5 has chosen to close his account.

Thanks all.

Well all works out in the end. @Aniel95 if I am not mistaken, headed into the final pick change as the leader..... did not get to make that choice on the original date and he was stuck with Seth(as I am sure were a few players including me) even longer with no points coming in. I am glad to see good karma played it out this way. I do not know the all the details with what had happened with coltrix5 and magic1 but it sure sounds like @Kam made the right call. I can't wait for the Rumble and next season of the FWL you are going down @BENZ79 ......

p.s. since coltrix5 got disqualified does that mean I really finished lucky # 13..... alright I'll take it!!!!:party:

freaking Seth!!!!!!! :brickwall:

• 5 weeks later...
Well all works out in the end. @Aniel95 if I am not mistaken, headed into the final pick change as the leader..... did not get to make that choice on the original date and he was stuck with Seth(as I am sure were a few players including me) even longer with no points coming in. I am glad to see good karma played it out this way. I do not know the all the details with what had happened with coltrix5 and magic1 but it sure sounds like @Kam made the right call. I can't wait for the Rumble and next season of the FWL you are going down @BENZ79 ......

p.s. since coltrix5 got disqualified does that mean I really finished lucky # 13..... alright I'll take it!!!!:party:

freaking Seth!!!!!!! :brickwall:

Been a long while but I've been busy so wasn't upto date with what's going on. Thing I deserved the win !) I was top for most of the time and just unfortunate with Seth being out as he was the champ so karma proved to be the winner here