Final pick change postponed until Sunday 22nd November

Kam

Just a quick note to say the final pick change will take place this Sunday, day of Survivor Series!

I'll add this weeks points before then, so the pick changes will start from the PPV onwards. Could be a real game changer if you can make whoever wins the title your Team Captain! :muhaha:

Just a quick note to say the final pick change will take place this Sunday, day of Survivor Series!

I'll add this weeks points before then, so the pick changes will start from the PPV onwards. Could be a real game changer if you can make whoever wins the title your Team Captain! :muhaha:

Hmm, I would have wanted the pick to have been today :/ , I feel disadvantaged here as I've got Seth and his injured so he'd gain no points and this was my only chance to change it since his injury, so I will be losing out on points for Raw and Smackdown before Survivor Series which I didn't expect as the change was for today. That wil most likely cost me the league :( Any chance on the league extending till the next PPV?

For some reason I was actually thinking the game finished in December...but no it actually finishes with the Survivor Series PPV :oops2:

Everyone who chose Seth may feel that way but it's the nature of the game, they'll always be some factors that help/hinder players during a season.

I won't extend the game any further as I think that would be more unfair. We've had more pick changes this season than ever before so I'm not as concerned about delaying this one.

To be honest I actually like this better now as it means the final pick change has everything riding on it with just the PPV.

I understand what you mean Kam but what I'm trying to say is that we were given the date of the 16th for the last pick and this was suddenly changed, so whereas yesterday I could have taken Seth out and replaced him and then gained points for my new superstar, I get no points at all for that so me, aswell as other players, are missing out. For next time I strongly suggest a wildcard or some other sort of replacement that can be made if someone gets injured as this can have a massive impact on a player's performance.

As a player with Seth also, do feel kind of jaded too, but I understand. what is the time frame on the last pick change? The window to change will be over before the ppv starts, right? kind of seems as everyone will probably make the same move, unless you already have Roman.
You should have most of Sunday, the pick change will end at midnight (UK time) so 1hr before the PPV begins. I should have the Main Event and Smackdown points added by Saturday. I suspect Roman is the favourite but with 4 taking part, we could have some twists, who knows.

I understand what you mean Kam but what I'm trying to say is that we were given the date of the 16th for the last pick and this was suddenly changed, so whereas yesterday I could have taken Seth out and replaced him and then gained points for my new superstar, I get no points at all for that so me, aswell as other players, are missing out. For next time I strongly suggest a wildcard or some other sort of replacement that can be made if someone gets injured as this can have a massive impact on a player's performance.
We've discussed this before and the injury factor is just part of game. I think by allowing a change due to injury it will just make things more confusing. How serious an injury would be considered serious enough? If some players have a few Superstars injured over the season, by allowing them changes (outside of the set dates) it could potentially give them advantages over everyone else.

You should have llmost of Sunday, the pick change will end at midnight (UK time) so 1hr before the PPV begins. I should have the Main Event and Smackdown points added by Saturday. I suspect Roman is the favourite but with 4 taking part, we could have some twists, who knows.

We've discussed this before and the injury factor is just part of game. I think by allowing a change due to injury it will just make things more confusing. How serious an injury would be considered serious enough? If some players have a few Superstars injured over the season, by allowing them changes (outside of the set dates) it could potentially give them advantages over everyone else.

Totally understand Kam- it could be be any injury at all but then obviously you can only change a wrestler to the amount you have left e.g. if I had $200,000 left and then a $600,000 wrestler gets injured, I can replace them upto the $800,000 mark. Maybe something like that just to help others when people are injured because this is the 2nd time I've experienced something like this, last time it was Daniel Bryan and now Seth Rollins :(