Best premiership I - XI

King

___________Schmeichel

Neville - Ferdinand - Terry - Cole

____________Keane

_________Scholes - Gerrard

__Ronaldo ---- Suarez ----- Henry

That's a difficult team to pick. The only obvious choices in that team are Cole, Ronaldo and Henry I think. I could easily see an argument for Van Nistelrooy, Shearer, Aguero, Lampard, Giggs, Adams, Viera, Vidic and others but I'm happy with that team.

Blackmore, Bruce, Cantona, Dublin, D Ferguson, Giggs, Hughes, Ince, Irwin, Kanchelskis, McClair, Pallister, Parker, Phelan, Robson, Schmeichel, Sharpe.

I have never even heard of Blackmore, Sharpe was good not great, Dublin vanished into lower level premiereship teams, I am not going to go on have i got the right team as some of these were average players at best what am i missing here.

Blackmore, Bruce, Cantona, Dublin, D Ferguson, Giggs, Hughes, Ince, Irwin, Kanchelskis, McClair, Pallister, Parker, Phelan, Robson, Schmeichel, Sharpe. Ones in black would never make a best of any side they are just good average players and have much better people even in that year group to replace these player.

I'm a huge United fan, I lived through the two seasons where we finally won the league in 93 and then the double in 94 and whilst they are excellent teams for their era, lets be honest, the treble winning side of 1999 was a better side overall. Or the Champions League winning side of 2008, which is lets be honest, on paper, the best United side ever and one of the best in EPL history...

Van Der Saar

G. Neville/Brown

Ferdinand

Vidic

Evra

Carrick

Scholes

Fletcher/Hargreaves/Anderson

Ronaldo

Tevez

Rooney

Plus they had Nani, Foster, Saha, Ji-Sung Park and Giggs in reserve all at or near their peak. If your looking for the best club side in EPL history this is it, however if you want the best collection of players from the PL era then to be honest Jack's is pretty damn tasty and it would probably beat this United side.

Schmeichel

Neville - Ferdinand - Terry - Cole

Keane

Scholes - Gerrard

Ronaldo Suarez Henry

The players he also mentioned (Shearer, Aguero, Lampard, Giggs, Viera, Vidic, Van Der Saar) would be in all likelihood my bench.

Still was tough though because it meant leaving out Cantona, Zola and Bergkamp, three players I have a huge soft spot for.