Why Nxt???

Kontrolled

Why is Storm in Nxt? I do not believe that all of TNA's wrestlers were worst than some of the guys on the WWE main roster. I think TNA, itself, was a bad product. But I have always liked Storm. I think he wrestles well, you either hate him or love him, which as a wrestler I believe you want. You never want to be the guy that does not stir up any emotion. I feel Storm should have made it right on tv,(raw, smackdown,ppv) Not NXt.....

Storm is a decent enough guy but what is he worth on the main roster? He'll just be jobbing because he's never going over a WWE made guy at this stage. Better to be in NXT where he's got some chance of giving the rub to their home grown talent. Joe is better than Storm and he was on NXT and arguably has some name value to the main roster but at this point he's not going to suddenly jump the queue. Storm certainly isn;t jumping the queue because he's ok and maybe better than some of the other mid-level talent.

Why is Storm in Nxt? I do not believe that all of TNA's wrestlers were worst than some of the guys on the WWE main roster. I think TNA, itself, was a bad product. But I have always liked Storm. I think he wrestles well, you either hate him or love him, which as a wrestler I believe you want. You never want to be the guy that does not stir up any emotion. I feel Storm should have made it right on tv,(raw, smackdown,ppv) Not NXt.....

NXT is exactly the right place for anyone tainted with the poisoned chalice of working for the other major US promotion (um, lol..) to go to be cleaned up and show WWE what they are capable of. NXT is much better for that than the shit show that is RAW and SD could ever be.

Damn it guys!!! Stop answering with your brains.... and start using your hearts!:brickwall:

I want fresh feuds... different matches...new guys to cheer for...

Also if you want to take the Diva revolution to the next level, put them in the cell at HTC.

Sasha and Paige would rip it up:omg:

Apart from the hardcore fanbase though no one will know who Storm is, really care who is and it won't add anything to the roster if he is called up, he'd just get jobbed out... yet.

If they build his hype using NXT then maybe he could get a spot on the roster and have fresh feuds and do something on the roster. Plus wrestling as you know is all about paying dues. He paid his TNA dues in TNA, this is a new company with people he has by and large never worked with and so he has to pay his dues here and NXT is part of that too.

Add in that when his name appeared on the NXTron, the announcers hyped him up as a big deal, plus having him debut in Full Sail (where the fans are more-than-casual) was bright too as it tells those who watch NXT, but not TNA / the indies, that this guy (along with KENTA, Kana, Joe, Prince Devitt and Steen - to name a few) must be important, even if they've never heard of him.

I was annoyed that they took the Last Call away from him, but maybe he'll get to use it down the line. Keeping pretty much the same gimmick and the "Sorry about your damn luck" catchphrase was nice though.

The "YOU BELONG HERE!" chants was another aspect that allowed the casual WWE audience know this guy isn't a nobody.

Archived