[36] FWL Week 7

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwl-green-350.png

Hi all,

I hope you remembered to change a pick on Monday/Tuesday!

Raw

- John Cena received a 20 point bonus for successfully defending his title

- The Dudley Boyz defeated Seth Rollins & Corporate Kane by DQ

- I think I got the majority of the Superstars/Divas that appeared on stage during the Susan G. Komen segment. The camera didn't pan from the right side but anyone that I saw during the group shot got points.

As always, I encourage you all to check the points in the FWL User Control Panel - just to ensure I have not made any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

PICK CHANGES

This season we will have FOUR opportunities to change up to 2 picks and/or your Team Captain, the current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 14th September
  • Monday 5th October
  • Monday 19th October
  • Monday 16th November

You will have a 24 hour window (GMT) to change 2 picks and/or your Team Captain on the above dates. All you will have to do is login as normal (on the date), and you'll notice it will let you change up to 2 picks - as long as you don't go over your budget! But remember ONLY 2 PICKS can be changed. Remember, you also have the opportunity to change your Captain if you wish! For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Archived