10 Dead in Oregon College Shooting

etz

The man who opened fire at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday is dead, Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin told reporters.

No police officers were injured, but preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in the shooting, according to Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/oregon-college-shooting/index.html?ts_pid=2&utm_content=inf_10_413_2

God damn, it's happened again...

Also, it seems he posted threats to 4chan the night before and was egged on. It'll be interesting to see if any criminal charges are brought against them.

Apparently I've seen comments stating that the "Egg Man" on 4 chan wasn't the real shooter and that the real shooter was alive and had communicated with a news station, maybe the NBC or something like that.

But yeah, another tragedy. I was thinking about it yesterday and could only think how many more of these kinds of tragedies does America need to undergo before putting lives over the words of long-dead Founding Fathers?

Apparently I've seen comments stating that the "Egg Man" on 4 chan wasn't the real shooter and that the real shooter was alive and had communicated with a news station, maybe the NBC or something like that.

But yeah, another tragedy. I was thinking about it yesterday and could only think how many more of these kinds of tragedies does America need to undergo before putting lives over the words of long-dead Founding Fathers?

The simple fact is that the second amendment is no longer fit for purpose, since it's specifically intended to allow a militia of the people to overthrow the federal government... a circumstance which the government will never, ever allow to happen now.

They'd all be thrown in prison as terrorists or dumped in black sites.

I have no idea why terrorist groups would bother with attacking us Americans.... give us time and we will just kill each other.You know after 9/11 this country banned together and stood by each other, and with everything out there that says "we will never forget" how quickly we did!!!

Really hard era to raise children, most parents blame everything on something or someone else. It's never their kids fault. Let their children sit in front of an x-box/playstation instead of dealing with them.... don't force them to behave, instead blame the alphabet... he has ADHA/ADA/BHA...SO ON AND SO ON!!!!!! I love this country, but we have a lot to learn as a people. Evil will never be fully erased, but at some point we as a country have to take accountability for our actions. Maybe parents need to start to be held accountable for the actions of their children. Maybe if we do not coddle them so much, and let them deal with a little bit or adversity growing up, than maybe they will be able to deal with it better when they get older.

http://www.douggulleson.com/wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/cache/gallery/1698/proud-to-be-American%20(8)-6d025d06dc.JPG