Wrestlers Autobiography

Yodahew

Ok I know we have had one of these but I will be damned if I can find it. If any admins can locate it feel free to merge. :-)

What have you read or are reading currently?

I have recently finished Jerichos 3rd book and enjoyed it just as much as the first 2. I am currently reading Brett Harts book and at 1st really enjoying it but currently feeling he is blowing his own trumpet a lot and taking credit for everything that worked in WWF at the time. He was the greatest at everything and noone worked as well as him. Really annoying. Timeline wise I am beginning of 1997 roughly.

I want to read Bryans book. Nearly finished Brets now and its turned into a woe is me sob fest about how his family are all jealous of him and noone understands how hard it is to be Bret Hart. The stuff about the screwjob and Owen's passing are rough to read but the edge is taken off it by the clear bitterness in his words.

I want to read Bryans book. Nearly finished Brets now and its turned into a woe is me sob fest about how his family are all jealous of him and noone understands how hard it is to be Bret Hart. The stuff about the screwjob and Owen's passing are rough to read but the edge is taken off it by the clear bitterness in his words.
The best whiner there is, the best whiner there was......the best whiner there ever will be!

Fuck off Bret, nobody wants to listen to you moaning anymore.

Archived