Perfect WWE Tag Teams that need to form...

Jaxical

Darren Young & Samoa Joe (Mighty Joe Young)

The Hurricane & The Human Tornado (The New Natural Disasters)

Big E. & Sami Zayn (The Big E-Zee)

Jack Swagger & "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers (Swagger Jaggers)

The Rock & Terry Boulder (The Stonemasons)

Mike Knox & Hugo Knox (Knox Knox)

EDIT (as this was posted as I was typing) -

I'd like to see Owens and Cesaro team up as some kind of New Blood type team. Have them recognise it;s the "old guard" making them fight each other and then team up and fight back.
I didn't realise it was to be serious teams.

In that case, Cesaro & Owens teaming up (as heels) and going on a tear would be amazing to see if they were allowed to just go all out.

Another, if he could come back, would be to team Kurt Angle (on a farewell run of sorts) with Chad Gable and eventually pass the "Olympic wrestler is actually really, really good at this" mantle to the younger man.

I'm going to stick with the serious tag team combinations for now. At least until I think of some funny ones that are worthy of sharing :lol

Dean Ambrose & Luke Harper. They're both disheveled, have crazy gimmicks, and they even have similar ring attire. Every time I see them wrestle each other, I always have this thought of them as a tag team.

Kane & Erick Rowan. Why? Why not? Rowan still needs some help getting over and being able to work a tolerable match and who better to make him look good than Kane? With both of them out of action, this could be a perfect way for them to return and be somewhat relevant.

That's actually all I could come up with right now. I'll probably have some more later though.

Archived