WWE RAW Discussion Thread - September 7, 2015 from Baltimore, MD (#1163)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Sept. 7, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Sept. 8, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD

Confirmed Matches/Events

Build to Night of Champions

Apparently WWE accidentally leaked the third man in the Ambrose/Reigns team that will be facing The Wyatt family at NoC.

It's...

[spoiler=Click here for name]Baron Corbin - 'the lone wolf' going after 'the black sheep'?

I assume he'll show up tonight if true.

Apparently WWE accidentally leaked the third man in the Ambrose/Reigns team that will be facing The Wyatt family at NoC.

It's...

[spoiler=Click here for name]Baron Corbin - 'the lone wolf' going after 'the black sheep'?

I assume he'll show up tonight if true.

I think that was debunked as a photoshopped fake.

• PW Insider is reporting that Monday's Randy Orton angle was not for him to be on the Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose team at Night of Champions, but it was to write him off for a few weeks with an injury. For what that is worth, Orton is advertised as the top star on one of the weekend tours, as well as for both Raw on Monday and Smackdown on Tuesday. It's not like WWE doesn't regularly change its minds, nor that its advertising isn't always accurate either, however WWE did officially tell us that Orton would be working the weekend shows and the Memphis and Little Rock tapings Monday and Tuesday. It is possible he could only be working dark matches.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/44485-fri-update-floyd-mayweather-orton-ambrose-ufc-194-nxt-greatest-female-athlete-of-all-time

Mike Johnson of PWInsider has retracted the story now.

RANDY ORTON UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2015-09-11 19:29:42

Earlier today, I reported that we had heard from a WWE source that Orton being attacked on this past week's Monday Night Raw was him being written out of TV for a short period of time.

Orton is still scheduled for this weekend's house shows in Tupelo, MS and Huntsville, Alabama. That means it is quite possible Orton will also be in Memphis, TN (a short drive from Tupelo) on Monday.

Given the way WWE changes plans constantly, it's quite possible that what I was told was outdated information and I am no longer confident in the original sourcing.

Orton could very well simply be working dark matches and off TV but if he's there, it's also entirely within the realm of possibility that he'll be used on the TV storylines.

So, to be safe, I am retracting the story.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/96523/randy-orton-update.html?p=1