Okay, New Day are killing it at the moment.

bigmatt

Okay, New Day are killing it at the moment.

"3D? One of those Ds better stand for 'disrespect'. The Dudley's don't respect you, they don't respect us, they don't respect the WWE Universe, they don't respect furniture!"

I fricking lost it at furniture. Especially when they started thanking wood for being used to make chair legs to help them sit. I'm loving what Kofi, Woods, and Big E are doing right now.

Imagine you were playing an original, trombone-accompanied song & some old dudes you never met jumped you at work while bystanders cheered.

Dear @WWEBigE , Be careful Big man...next time it will be you going through that table!! Peace out, Bubba and Devon

I wasn't talking about you two! Oh no, sir! I said "old" guys. We had a scuffle at a nursing home gig last night...

"3D? One of those Ds better stand for 'disrespect'. The Dudley's don't respect you, they don't respect us, they don't respect the WWE Universe, they don't respect furniture!"

I fricking lost it at furniture. Especially when they started thanking wood for being used to make chair legs to help them sit. I'm loving what Kofi, Woods, and Big E are doing right now.

could not agree more, I was not a fan at first, but they really have turned me into one

• 3 weeks later...

New Day and Team B.A.D. have been posting a ton of amazing backstage shenanigans, which is obviously just for their own amusement, but it's been hilarious.

Keeping kayfabe alive, The New Day have a petition on ipetition.com to "Save the Tables".

http://cdn.ipetitions.com/user-images/petitions/save-the-tables/sh8TRVbHQzup8PCIcwzt_image.jpg

Some of life's most memorable moments are spent with a table. Think of the family dinners, board game nights, and the hanky panky you and your significant other enjoy when you have the house to yourself. All enjoyed on or around a table!

We, The New Day, are here to alert you to the rise of a camouflaged menace, a filthy scourge, a lingering and powerful blight that should have been eradicated a decade ago, that threatens to mutilate & poach every table in existence. This plague refers to itself as The Dudley Boyz. These Boyz have been destroying tables, obliterating good wood, and spitting in the face of Mother Nature for years so it is time that we took a stand. Please sign this petition to ensure that our future generations don't have to first learn about tables in history textbooks. Keep tables from going the way of the dodo bird. Keep them from going extinct.

And if this petition gains enough support, we're pretty sure we can get the Dudley Boyz fired or tarred and feathered. Something really humiliating. Only you can prevent table violence.

#SaveTheTables

Then there was this.

Followed by... a SHOE OFF!!!

#justkeepdancing

Before it became all out Rule 63 War...

CO_hGe-VAAAQrHo.jpg:large

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x165/dravencage/bige.png

CO_cBOpUkAAVGQI.jpg:large

"You got rear-ended!!"

Let's keep enjoying it until Vince notices what's going on and Zack Ryder's them.

• 2 weeks later...