What would you do???

Kontrolled

I don't think anyone has been called a stool pigeon since 1946.

Grass either comes from "snake in the grass" or cockney slang for a policeman (Grasshopper - Copper) where the copper/hopper bit is the direct slang so Grass meant someone who informed to the police (ie not a copper so the not rhyming part of the name).

• Like 2

"What's that mean? Ohhh, you must be sick! Lets see, what's old doc Washburn prescribe? Do you have dropsy? The grip? Scrofula? The vapors? Jungle rot? Dandy fever? Poor man's gout? Housemaid's knee? Climatic boo bow? The staggers? Dum dum fever?"

Just to elaborate on my previous post and in a sensible non joking manner, I can honestly say that I'd like to think I wouldn't be friends with someone who'd commut any of the above crimes and I was just messing around with my second comment as I didn't really put any thought into my first.

I like to think if a friend did commit a serious crime that id be able to convince them to hand themselves in without me having to do it which in aware wasn't the question.

I've known people who've done a few things that are less than legal but from my perspective haven't harmed any innocent people with what's been done. The area I'm from used be rife with crime and such and people being judged (and worse) if they grassed but in all honesty if the crime was as bad as something like rape, the death of child or harm to a child or even anyone who can't really defend themselves properly if do something about it. If like to think anyone would

Hypothetically speaking, anything I consider a crime, yes. That's about 90 - 95% of criminal offences. Anything else, I have no knowledge of, nor do I want such knowledge nor can I hear any such knowledge being imparted, evidence clearly not being shown because I can't see it, etc.

It depends what the crime was and whether I thought it was excusable or not. For example, if I had a friend who killed someone senselessly, I'd grass them up, but if that person was acting in self defence or if there was a fair reason to do it, I wouldn't say anything to the police about it. I'd just tell that person to leave the country or whatever. I think it'd take a serious crime to go to the police about it though, especially if it was family.

It depends what the crime was and whether I thought it was excusable or not. For example, if I had a friend who killed someone senselessly, I'd grass them up, but if that person was acting in self defence or if there was a fair reason to do it, I wouldn't say anything to the police about it. I'd just tell that person to leave the country or whatever. I think it'd take a serious crime to go to the police about it though, especially if it was family.
Genuinely killing someone in self-defence isn't a crime though.

As with a lot of people on here, it's going to depend on the severity of the crime.

let's say that the crime was minor... ran over someone prize winning hairless cat, not saying it is o.k. to harm animals, but on the spectrum it's pretty minor... would you turn them in?? Now would there being a reward change that answer (let me try this) would you grass your chum for the reward money??

let's say that the crime was minor... ran over someone prize winning hairless cat, not saying it is o.k. to harm animals, but on the spectrum it's pretty minor... would you turn them in?? Now would there being a reward change that answer (let me try this) would you grass your chum for the reward money??

Um, best not to include pets when you're calling a crime minor. If someone killed my cat, there would likely be a homicide.

Oh, and the reward money would make no difference.

So your answer @etz was...... you would not turn them in? you would kill them?

by any chance are you a fan of these guys????

http://img003.lazysports.info/sports/dungeon_of_doom/dungeon_of_doom_the_taskmaster_kevin_sullivan_HD7S58BQ.sized.jpg

http://jasonhuskins.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/ravenecwchampion.jpgCISohq_WEAA1jdR.jpghttp://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2014/12/16/dean_ambrose.jpg

With you, etz, someone blinking too fast would result in you stating you'd go homicidal.

I've actually calmed down a lot in my old age. Not bothered by money or possessions any more (not really because I have more, just because having stuff is nice but not necessary) but don't fuck with my peeps.

And yes, my cats are also my peeps. In fact, my cats are better people than most people.

I say likely, but it depends. If it's an accident and they own up to it, then I have no problem with it. If it's an accident and they lie about it, they'll live to regret lying about it. If they deliberately kill my cat, they're fair game.

To clarify, if someone ran over a pet, I'd grass them up. If they've got a bunch of PS4's that fell off a lorry, I don't care. One is a personal crime with an actual victim, the other is an economic crime where the victim is a soulless corporation which makes massive profits.

Also, I like Benoit's work and Ambrose is decent too.