Brackets for next season...

Kam

Hi all,

Did I miss anyone, should anyone not be on it, is someone too high/low?

$1,000,000

• Brock Lesnar
  • John Cena
  • Seth Rollins

$800,000

• Bray Wyatt
  • Cesaro

• Daniel Bryan
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Kevin Owens
  • Randy Orton
  • Roman Reigns
  • Rusev
  • Sheamus

$600,000

• Big E
  • Big Show

• Darren Young
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • Kane

• King Barrett

• Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry

• Neville

• R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Stardust
  • The Miz
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods

$400,000

• Alicia Fox

• Becky Lynch
  • Bo Dallas
  • Brie Bella
  • Charlotte
  • Diego
  • El Torito
  • Erick Rowan

• Fernando
  • Finn Bálor

• Heath Slater
  • Kalisto
  • Konnor

• Lana

• Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Paige
  • Paul Heyman
  • Sasha Banks
  • Sin Cara
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Summer Rae

• Tamina

• Viktor

$200,000

• Adam Rose
  • Aiden English
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Baron Corbin
  • Bayley
  • Blake
  • Brad Maddox
  • Bull Dempsey
  • Cameron
  • Carmella
  • Chad Gable
  • Colin Cassady
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Dana Brooke
  • David Otunga
  • Emma
  • Enzo Amore
  • Eva Marie
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hideo Itami
  • Hornswoggle
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jamie Noble
  • Joey Mercury
  • Marcus Louis
  • Mojo Rawley
  • Murphy
  • Rhyno
  • Rosa Mendes
  • Sami Zayn
  • Samoa Joe
  • Simon Gotch
  • Solomon Crowe
  • Sting
  • Sylvester Lefort
  • Tyler Breeze
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Zack Ryder

Edited by Kam

You've got "Adrian" and "Neville" both listed in the $600,000 section, so I guess the "Adrian" needs to go.

Is it worth bumping the NXT Champion up to $400,000 since there's been a bit of a precedent in recent months of the NXT Champ appearing on main shows?

It might be worth bumping Alicia Fox up to $400,000 since she's part of Team BAD. All the other women involved in that angle are priced at $400,000 so I'd throw her into the same bracket too?

I don't know if it's worth bumping Lana and Summer Rae up to $400,000 too, since they're obviously about to get involved in some storyline that will no doubt culminate in Lana becoming a more active wrestler on the women's roster?

I'd bump Cesaro up to 800,000 since he's pretty much involved with everyone in the 1,000,000 - 800,000 bracket.

Erick Rowan down a bracket since he's injured and Brad Maddox out since he's debuted a new character in dark matches. Hardly doubt Maddox is coming back.

You've got "Adrian" and "Neville" both listed in the $600,000 section, so I guess the "Adrian" needs to go.

Is it worth bumping the NXT Champion up to $400,000 since there's been a bit of a precedent in recent months of the NXT Champ appearing on main shows?

It might be worth bumping Alicia Fox up to $400,000 since she's part of Team BAD. All the other women involved in that angle are priced at $400,000 so I'd throw her into the same bracket too?

I don't know if it's worth bumping Lana and Summer Rae up to $400,000 too, since they're obviously about to get involved in some storyline that will no doubt culminate in Lana becoming a more active wrestler on the women's roster?

Finn Balor, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Lana and Summer Rae have been moved up to $400,000

I'd bump Cesaro up to 800,000 since he's pretty much involved with everyone in the 1,000,000 - 800,000 bracket.

Erick Rowan down a bracket since he's injured and Brad Maddox out since he's debuted a new character in dark matches. Hardly doubt Maddox is coming back.

Cesaro has been moved to $800,000 and Erick Rowan down to $400,000.

I could just rename Brad as Joshua Kingsley but I'm not 100% sure if he'll be using that name on TV...

Is Big Show worth 800,000??
Moved him down.

Not to seem like a pain in the ass... but is there any way that the scoring can change from someone who just cuts a backstage interview gaining the same amount of points as someone who actually wrestled but lost?? maybe just a 5 point difference... just think having someone who is performing should be worth more than just cutting a promo. Right now you get 15 points for a raw/main event/smackdown match.. -5 when you lose so a total of 10 points. Someone in the back just says Hi to HHH and scores the same amount of points. Just wondering.

Not to seem like a pain in the ass... but is there any way that the scoring can change from someone who just cuts a backstage interview gaining the same amount of points as someone who actually wrestled but lost?? maybe just a 5 point difference... just think having someone who is performing should be worth more than just cutting a promo. Right now you get 15 points for a raw/main event/smackdown match.. -5 when you lose so a total of 10 points. Someone in the back just says Hi to HHH and scores the same amount of points. Just wondering.
Yeah...I see what you mean. How about if I change the match appearance points from 15 to 20? Edited by Kam

Benz just wants something to do.... he had a try out for the show Walking Dead... but did not get the part. His zombie limp was just not strong enough. Can't wait for the FWL to start again!!! Just curious, I know Woods is part of New Day but is he really worth the same as the other two members?? And the Uso's seem a touch to high since the are inactive right now.