conseratives are the world,s ENEMY ?

E.P

IN THE U.K the rich spoiled lazy feckless are leading us THEY HATE THE POOR YET LEEECH OF US.......how long before a riot happens ? .....like the beatles predicted ...." the pigges are crawling in the dirt " [ money ] .....what they need " IS A DAMMM GOOOD WACKING " ......right now the rich LEECH 14 billion through tax advoiding yet welfare costs 10 times as less....HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT HUH ??????......TIME IS RUNNING OUT FREELOADERS.... HARD WORKING PEOPLE ARE GETTING ANGRY........I don,t think the rich are lowlife scum that need to go,....they just need to be re-educated........it,s for there own safety [ I,m looking out for there human rights ] ....discuss???

And yet the top 30% of earners pay 70% of all the income tax collected.

Also, the idea that the rich are freeloaders is monumentally stupid. I know quite a few people who fall into the top income brackets, and they all either do work harder than I would ever be willing to, or they did when they we're younger and now only work as hard as I do.

If you want to talk freeloaders, let's talk about those people who are working, and yet can't support themselves and their children because they were never taught proper condom use or something. Apparently, 30k isn't enough to raise 4 kids.... excuse me, but what was your income before kiddy no. 2.... and after kiddy no. 3? Here's the reality of how taxes work in this country, rich people and childless people subsidise the poor, and the not so poor, so you can have day care, and schools and 5000 trips a year to A&E because little johnny stubbed his toe. I pay a third of my income in tax because I don't have kids, while all around me the people with kids pay more like 20% after tax credits etc. , place greater strain on communal services and get first bite at a lot of things, like council houses.

I've earned as little as £500 a month, take home (not short term either, for over a year), and never claimed a single fucking benefit.

In short, screw you, you entitled little pov. If you want something, get off your lazy, stupid arse and earn it. Plenty of others have started from nothing, it's not a reason, it's an excuse to choose to be a council scum failure.

I agree there are better ways to balance the books than on the backs of the poor. In terms of the rich, inherited wealth can lead to laziness earnt wealth seldom is you need to be driven to earn that

Etz your not big because you never claimed anything so don't be a smart ass benefits are to be claimed they are there to help. People do take the piss but most don't it's a myth most people want to work. I pay tax and if something goes wrong it's great to have a country where there is help

In fact I live on a council estate on benefits when my father lost his job I just released I am almost 33 next month and I have not been out of work for almost 21 years I have never had an employment break for 21 years it's crazy I have paid a fair bit of tax now and I have no problems with it going to help the poor and help me if I get in trouble

I have no problem with benefits to help people who need it, ie the unemployed and the genuinely poor (working or not) but there are plenty of people who "need" it... and just don't. I didn't claim because I didn't actually need to. Even though I was renting privately (2 of us in on a lease). You can get by on surprisingly little when you have to, though I wouldn't (probably couldn't) do it again now. That's the problem we have, far too many people believe they're entitled to something they don't actually need. It grates my cheese to see people suffering because of cuts to DLA etc. while other "needy" people are claiming left and right. Child tax credits do my head in, I just don't get why the state should sponsor people to have kids... need a bigger house, pop another sprog... I wish I was speaking theoretically there, but that's an actual example of someone I know.

Can't be arsed to work? "Oh, I have depression"...guess what, fuckwit, you're not the only one, and some of us are a damn site more depressed and closer to just giving up than you have ever been or will be, but we still get up and go to work because if I was a useless sponging twat, I would just kill myself.

Just for example.

Yes, I know quite a few state sponsered sponges, very, very well. Well enough to know the fine details of their personal circumstances and judge them, even the ones I share blood with.

I also know quite a few people who genuinely need benefits, and them I don't have an issue with.

Also, just think this needs saying, but 47% of benefits payments are the state pension, and unemployment benefits barely register compared to the overall benefits cost. It's the thick wedge in the middle of people who don't really need it but get it anyway that piss me off.

Archived