WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 22, 2015 from Indianapolis, IN (#1153)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, June 22, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, June 23, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN

Confirmed Matches/Events

Build to WWE Battleground

I don't really get the Rollins booking at the moment, I mean I get it in that it's painfully obvious and designed about making Lesnar the baddest guy out there but at some point surely they must turn the corner on Rollins the cowardly lion and give him something like a credible run of wins and defenses. It'd be nice that instead of the authority coming back to him they did abandon him but instead of him crumbling they booked him to come out on top and look strong. In reality he's Triple H of about 15 years ago where he was champ for ages but the difference to me is that they let H get some big wins on his own against top stars and Rollins doesn't really seem to have got that same treatment. I;ve always said I think Rollins has got that something that could make him a big star but I'm waiting to see WWE pull the trigger and trust the guy to be an evil genius heel without the need to be backed up by HHH and Steph.

It was a really poor show this week.

The matches were all pretty awful with the exception of Reigns/Sheamus:

• Kane vs Dean Ambrose

• The Ascension vs The Prime Time Players
  • Zack Ryder vs King Barrett
  • Adam Rose vs Dolph Ziggler
  • Mark Henry vs Ryback
  • Neville vs Kofi Kingston
  • Tamina and Naomi vs The Bellas

• Roman Reigns vs Sheamus

:sleep2:

I think the worst of it is that they are all capable of having good matches, but the time constraints on some of the bouts (considering it's a three-hour show) and shitty booking is being counter-productive.

Archived