There's a great sale on the PSN Store, especially for PS+ subscribers

DC

I mentioned in another thread that the HD remaster of Sleeping Dogs (replete with ALL the DLC content) is on sale for under £10.00 until 25/06/15, but there is also a mega sale with up to 70% off certain games for PS+ subscribers, while non-PS+ folk will enjoy half the reduction.

Games on there include -:

The Last of Us Remastered - £19.99

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - £10.49

Diablo III: Ultimate Edition - £29.99

Far Cry 4 - £27.99

The Crew - £27.49

The Evil Within - £19.99

Wolfenstein: The New Order - £14.99

Lords of the Fallen - £19.99

Metro: Last Light - £7.99

Metro: 2033 - £7.99

White Night - £8.39

They also have a permanent digital-only sale, where the games rotate every two weeks.

Currently on there are -:

Hotline Miami 2 - £8.24

Metal Slug 3 - £5.69

LA Cops - £6.89

Cel Damage HD - £2.95

Contrast - £4.80

Stealth Inc 1 & 2 - £5.60

Telltale Games Collection* - £28.00

The games in bold are ones that I have played or intend to get from this sale. If you haven't played Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs or The Last of Us on PS3, you should really grab them at these prices as they are graphically superior (and they looked great first time around), with added DLC to give more value for money.

* This includes The Walking Dead: Season One, The Walking Dead: Season Two, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands (Episodes 1-2 available now, Episodes 3-5 to be released periodically) and Game of Thrones (Episodes 1-3 available now, Episodes 4-6 to be released periodically)

• 2 weeks later...

Red Dead Redemption plus Undead nightmare and some other dlc are currently available for £6.49. I'm sure most people have played Read dead by now but if you don't own a copy or like me want to play it again and have never played undead nightmare then £6.49 seems a good deal. It was a bit tricky to find on the playstation store through my PS3 though, i had to search RDR & Undead nightmare bundle.

Archived