Dusty Rhodes has passed

GENE

Jesus, what is it with Thursday/Friday the last two weeks. Last week 2 people I went to high school with died, on top of all the semi-famous people, now Christopher Lee and Dusty on the same day.

RIP all.

I'm still in disbelief over the passing of Dusty Rhodes. I didn't even know he was sick or anything. In any case, "The American Dream" has always been one of the most entertaining wrestling personalities out there and he will be sorely missed.

I am not sure he was sick, on pwmania.com it says he fell at his house and was not found for some tome an ambulance was called around 5:00am and he was taken to hospital while their due to injuries from the fall hall his organs starting with his kidneys started to fail and within hours he was dead.

WWE Hall of Famer had a fall in his Orlando home and was transported to a hospital in the area. From there his kidneys started shutting down and he started to get dehydrated.

TMZ reports that he fell down on Wednesday morning, and was pounced dead Thursday morning.

“Officials tells us … emergency personnel responded to Dusty’s home in Orlando at 5:56 a.m. Wednesday morning after getting a call reporting a 69-year-old male had taken a fall.”

“We’re told Dusty’s immediate family raced to be by his side as soon as they learned he was in the hospital.”

“Dusty suffered “numerous complications” throughout the night … which ultimately proved fatal.”

There is more details on pwmania.com

I was thinking his drastic weight loss recently might have meant he was sick but I just read he was making the effort to lose the weight himself and it wasn't due to illness so I guess not.

Reality is guys, here is a guy who is a few months shy of 70, who's lived a crazy, rough life, not exactly had a great diet, probably indulged in alot of things that aren't good for you and he died. Its not that surprising when you put it into perspective.