WWE RAW Discussion Thread - June 8, 2015 from New Orleans, LA (#1151)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, June 8, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, June 9, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA

Confirmed Matches/Events

Final Build to Money-in-the-Bank

I've been watching a lot of 1996 WCW on the WWE Network lately and I've realized that a lot of the complaints about the nWo during that era are quite similar to what The Authority is doing today. During nWo's run in WCW, pretty much every pay-per-view and TV show ended with the nWo having beat down the WCW guys. The WCW guys would get small measures of payback, but the nWo would always retaliate and the process would start all over again.

The Authority is the same way. We've seen guys like Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, etc. thwart The Authority several times, but what does it all come back to? It comes back to The Authority getting the better of everyone who goes against them. Let's use the latest example of Dean Ambrose; no matter how they build it, we all know how it's going to end. It's going to end with The Authority keeping the title on Seth Rollins. I'm not saying that Ambrose should be the champion, but the booking is way too obvious.

I think they could do with some more not too many maybe two but if you think about they only have full time in ring wrestler that is Rollins the rest are j&j and kane hardly the greatest faction in the world. If that faction was anywhere else and not called the authority with hhh ' s backing then it will be rubbish Edited by dsrchris

I don't see, why they can't use it in the same way the Dudleys used a variation of the Doomsday Device.

probably just bullys why of trying to get a contract. does anyone else think harper and rowan might be sending a message to bray. a way to turn him babyface.

I was a fan of the Truth bit and J&J's performance all night. Harper and Rowan doing the 3D was weird, not because it's the Dudley's move, everything gets recycled in wrestling, it just doesn't suit them. Two 6 ft 7" and 275 pound plus men would do better with a power move, surely?

Does anyone else think harper and rowan might be sending a message to bray. a way to turn him babyface.

That's what immediately sprang to my mind too.

WWE News: Monday's Raw ratings

Tuesday, 09 June 2015 15:08

Raw ratings fell significantly from last week, doing 3.64 million viewers, even with no more competition from the NBA playoffs.

There was strong sports competition from the NHL playoff finals (3.90 million viewers) and the U.S. women's World Cup soccer team against Australia (3.31 million viewers). But that shouldn't have impacted the ratings to where there was a 320,000 viewer drop from last week.

The three hours were the most balanced in a long time, with the usually highest second hour benig the low point.

8 p.m. 3.68 million viewers

9 p.m. 3.61 million viewers

10 p,.m. 3.65 million viewers

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe-news/42957-wwe-news-mondays-raw-ratings