[35] FWL Update: Week 9

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwl-green-350.png

Hi all,

Don't forget the final pick change is MONDAY!

Raw points have been updated:

- The New Day won the 10-on-3 Handicap match via DQ

- John Cena received a 20 point bonus for successfully defending his title

The leaderboard has been updated.

As always, I encourage you all to check the points in the FWL User Control Panel - just to ensure I have not made any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

PICK CHANGES

This season we will have THREE pick changes! The current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 20th April
  • Monday 11th May
  • Monday 1st June

You will only have a 24 hour window to change 1 pick and/or your Team Captain during each date. For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

Hmmm, got to find a cunning way to make a wise pick change without looking up the Elimination Chamber results before watching it. My sister's wedding on Monday is really bad timing, I wonder if she'd reschedule.

Hmmm, got to find a cunning way to make a wise pick change without looking up the Elimination Chamber results before watching it. My sister's wedding on Monday is really bad timing, I wonder if she'd reschedule.

she scheduled her wedding on the same day as elimination chamber even though we didn't know it was happening. selfish bitch.

Ah...I forgot Chamber was on!

This means I'm going to have to include EC points in week 10 as the pick change will be open during the PPV. So potentially those who see the show before they do the pick change could guarantee some extra points if there's any big title changes etc

Archived