WWE RAW Discussion Thread - May 25, 2015 from Uniondale, NY (#1149)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 25, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 26, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY

Confirmed Matches/Events

The Cast of "Entourage" to Appear as the RAW Guest Stars

Final Build to WWE Elimination Chamber

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

CAST OF ENTOURAGE ON RAW TONIGHT

- The cast of Entourage will be appearing on Monday Night Raw tonight as guest stars. Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Kevin Dillon and Jerry Ferrara, will all be on the show tonight marking the first time that four celebrity individuals will guest star together on Raw. There are no matches announced for the show so far. This will be the go-home show before the Elimination Chamber which takes place this Sunday only on the WWE Network.

Something to look forward to! :tongue:

I always hate the RAW Guest Star segments. They're not even remotely interesting or entertaining anymore. The fans typically do not care at all that they are there. I want WWE to go back to having legends and Hall of Famers appearing as Guest Stars. I would much rather see someone like DDP or X-Pac or Kevin Nash getting involved with old rivals or friends than some clueless actors shilling their movie and doing some ridiculous bits with the Divas, Damien Sandow, or the commentary team.

I'm watching my carbs, so I took a break from the pizza party.

For anyone else watching who enjoys the WWE saying really stupid shit, but might not be up to the minute on their New York venue trivia, this isn't the last RAW at the Nassau Coliseum, and I have absolutely no idea why they keep saying that. The Coliseum is closing... for 18 months. They're renovating the place, and the New York Islanders are moving to Brooklyn, so it's a big moment for the arena, but the WWE is totally, totally, totally, blatantly, knowingly lying about saying this is the final RAW there, they'll be back in about two years, and they know that.

I actually liked the Authority parts I love Ambrose and Reigns working together. Also Steph's face when the Entourage mentioned Ronda Rousey was really funny. Although there were segments this week when you just wanted to slap Stephanie.

I actually liked the Authority parts I love Ambrose and Reigns working together. Also Steph's face when the Entourage mentioned Ronda Rousey was really funny. Although there were segments this week when you just wanted to slap Stephanie.

just this week.

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/stephen-amell-stardust-600x300.jpg

Looks like we can expect an angle with "The Arrow" (alias or just the actor) in the future. Stephen Amell has been cast the role of Casey Jones in the TMNT 2 movie. Sheamus has been cast the role of Rocksteady in the same movie so no doubt we can expect some cross promotion when the movie is going to be released in the future.

Oh and yeah, there is this from last year.

http://16khqs2zcls01jdyof46podx.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/host4.png