Lifes little pleasures.

Omega

Don't you always get your seat as you pay for it. So you get bullied out of the seat you paid for normally
Some films are open seating and some films are booked seats, but when it's the former and you get there to see your favourite seat is empty, that's a good feeling.

For the record, it's the left aisle seat on the centre-front-row of the tiered seating (there's a walkway and then five rows of floor seating between me and the screen). Plenty of leg room, easy access for the toilet and no craning to see the screen.

Friday evening. Your done with work for the week and even if you enjoy your job you have two days off which are just pregnant with possibility and you can do anything with.

I also second the smell of new books, new carpet and new CD's.

Also anything free, how nice is it that you get a free newspaper when you use the train or bus these days? Admittedly the Metro can be a bit weird in its reporting and such but hey, you get what you pay for!

Also anything free, how nice is it that you get a free newspaper when you use the train or bus these days? Admittedly the Metro can be a bit weird in its reporting and such but hey, you get what you pay for!
We don't get the Metro on the buses / trains here, but whenever possible, I try and leave whatever newspaper I bought for the journey on the bus / train for someone else to read.

Another little pleasure is pouring a drink from a bottle and it fills the glass just as it runs out.

popping the seal on a jar of coffe has always made me smile. i thought i was the only one until i saw it on vicar of dibley. i would love that to be my job. also hitting a cricket ball in the sweet spot of the bat and just watching it go thinking 'no running for me off this one lad'