School reunions

Kam

Anyone ever been to one?

I've been invited to one from Primary school...class of 1993 :eek:

It's being arranged by some former classmates via Facebook and so far it looks like at least half the class will be turning up. Never been to one before, I've put me down as a maybe until nearer the time (mid July).

So, anyone ever been to one, what was it like? Awkward? :P

I would not go to one as I hated school and was badly bullied as a kid so have no intention of ever seeing most of my classmates again. We had a reunion earlier this year twenty years since we left school. It was attended by 110 out of the 120 students who attended that year with people coming from round the world. It was weird seeing all the people all grown up.

The photos showed they were all in the groups of friends that they were at school so for me would have been awkward as I did not fit in. Being a nerd and overweight did not lend itself to good vibes at school.

If you had a good time at school I would go as it will bring back good memories and happy times if it was not happy I would not go why dredge up unhappy memories and times most people do not change.

School reunions seem to have been rendered obsolete by Facebook, in a way. The point was to go and see what people look like and what they're unto, but you can see all that on FB.

Yep, totally agree.

Archived