WWE RAW Discussion Thread - May 11, 2015 from Cincinnati, OH (#1147)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 11, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 12, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH

Confirmed Matches/Events

John Cena and Rusev to Have a Face-to-Face Confrontation

Final Build to Payback

The injury, whilst not mentioned on Raw, is thought to be his shoulder from the rumours going round - if this is a knock on related to his neck injury I don't know but I know Bryan had issues with his shoulders whilst he was RoH champion and fought through them, making them worse to the point where he needed surgery.

Good match between Neville and Cena, wonder if they'll put the IC title on Neville? Or if we'll get a battle royal for it like we did when it was re-instated back in the day by Austin that led to Booker and Christian feuding over it?

The injury, whilst not mentioned on Raw, is thought to be his shoulder from the rumours going round - if this is a knock on related to his neck injury I don't know but I know Bryan had issues with his shoulders whilst he was RoH champion and fought through them, making them worse to the point where he needed surgery.

Good match between Neville and Cena, wonder if they'll put the IC title on Neville? Or if we'll get a battle royal for it like we did when it was re-instated back in the day by Austin that led to Booker and Christian feuding over it?

the new i.c. champ will be decided in the elimination chamber, and the tag belts will be defended in the elimination chamber as well

Raw ratings notes

Tuesday, 12 May 2015 14:54

Raw remains at a low level, although it did increase from last week, with 3.68 million viewers.

It opened significanly up from the prior week, and would have shown a sizeable increase, until a big third hour drop.

8 p.m. 3.82 million viewers

9 p.m. 3.85 million viewers

10 p.m. 3.39 million viewers

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/42512-raw-ratings-notes

Well neither of the guys will set the world alight. I read somewhere they were the least talented NXT call up so far.
And some people say that Return of the Jedi is the worst of the original Star Wars trilogy. Doesn't mean it's a bad film, just that it's not as good as the rest.

The same can be said for The Ascension.