2ND CHANGE

So with the 11th coming up looks like there are gonna be some big roster changes.

I personally feel that I am gonna drop Daniel Bryan. I haven't heard or seen anything about him coming back soon. But who to pick up???

How about the rest of you?

I think I'll be dropping Bryan too:

$800,000

• Big Show
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Kane
  • Randy Orton
  • Rusev
  • Sheamus

Hmmm...not sure who to pick. I'm expecting Rusev to lose at Paypack...along with Randy. Sheamus has been doing OK so I think he could be a safe bet, although with Dolph on the losing end at Extreme Rules there's a chance Sheamus could return the favour.

Choices!

I was really leaning towards Orton, but the more I look at the Leaderboard everyone up top has Orton. So I think I might just change it to someone else to try and hopefully gain some ground back up!!!

I have to drop goat-face to..... I think that Orton is the best pick up.... he shows up all the time...always has a chance to win... and maybe he puts the Shield back together and at the end of pay-back he has the title on his shoulder as Reigns, Ambrose, and himself put their fist together as they close the ppv

I have to drop goat-face to..... I think that Orton is the best pick up.... he shows up all the time...always has a chance to win... and maybe he puts the Shield back together and at the end of pay-back he has the title on his shoulder as Reigns, Ambrose, and himself put their fist together as they close the ppv

If that happens, then I'm officially done. Even more done than I am now, and I'm pretty done at the moment.