Keith Apicary is Tough Enough

dsrchris

Well, I know who I want to win Tough Enough already:

In all seriousness, WWE should be all over the guy who plays Keith Apicary, they've already had Dolph giving him grief on the Youtube Channel. Hell, give him his own little 5 minute weekly Tough Enough thing on the Network, it'd be glorious.

"They might make us do press-ups." :lol

Because the real videos will be taking it seriously, they most likely won't be able to hold a candle to these two with regards to being entertaining.

I don't even care about the legit videos people have been sending in, give me stuff like Keith Apicary and the Fabulous Bakewell Boys all day long!

It's kind of funny really that we get the twitter hashtags and useless social media stats thrown about but stuff like this where there's a genuine positive press or "push" from how well something is doing on the internet or twitter just gets totally ignored. I just don't get now the WWE doing a serious reality competition to get into a "fake" sport. It worked just about well enough in the first few seasons when all reality TV was real but now everyone thinks it' all "scripted reality" anyway so why not just make Tough Enough as real as total divas... just without the Bella twins.

Archived