Arsenal Vs Chelsea

King

Chelsea don't have a single healthy first-team striker as far as I know, so it's going to be a weird one. I still think Chelsea will win though, because it's Arsenal, and the way you beat Arsenal is just yell "BOO!" at them reasonably loudly, and then they just spend the rest of the game in tears, trying to find somewhere to hide from the scary ghost. A scrappy first half, and Chelsea win 1-0 with a goal in the second.

EDIT: So that's, what, two missed penalties in 15 minutes? ~British refereeing, 2015~

For the record, this is the same referee that let Liverpool vs. Chelsea in the Capital One Cup descend into complete savagery because he's perpetually terrified of doing anything, ever. I think I ended that game having seen something like three or four red card worthy situations (from Chelsea as much as against them, I'm not playing that game), none of which he called, including Diego Costa just flat-out jumping on people. He's a proven, known, abject coward, why he's allowed to referee at all, let alone in a big top-of-the-table derby game like this, where you know things will get messy going into it, is beyond me.

EDIT: There you go, handball by Cahill. 2-1 to Chelsea. NO REFEREEING TODAY KIDS.

Archived