Who would you like to see a WWE DVD set of?

pheadley

I've just read the wwe are considering bringing out several dvds on stars like roman reigns, lex luger, the Dudley boys and eric bischoff. plus rival dvds on mc mahon vs bischoff and tommy dreamer vs raven. I love my wrestling docs the more controversial the person the better especially. who would everyone like to see get a release. I would like to see scott hall, rick rude, the british bulldog and scott steiner and a triple h vs mick foley compo.

Well Scott Hall is covered a lot in the Monday Night Wars, the Rise of the nWo and the Rise and Fall of WCW but there is not a lot about his beginnings in AWA and WCW before his run as Razor in the WWE.

I'd quite like to see that part of his career covered and then the story of after his WCW and aborted WWE run which ended in 2002.

Bulldog is a good shout for one. He's been partly covered in the Hart Family Anthology but nothing major on just him in a while.

For me though, a DVD release that is all about the WCW Cruiserweight Division would be awesome - I know they did a high flyers DVD but one about the Cruiserweights alone would be perfect for me - after all who doesn't want more La Parka?

Archived