2 THINGS

BENZ79

OK, lets see if I posted this in the right spot this time!!:)

1. Is the Pre-Show Tag Team match gonna give points to those wrestlers as part of the PPV?

2. Since we have to have over 1,001 posts to win the biggest prize amount, do they all have to be posted just in the FWL forum or in any of the Forums?

Sorry I really had 3

3. Are post only accumulated since the beginning of the season or do they roll over from year to year? I see people who have like 15,000 posts, is that all from just the start of the FWL or are they from previous years

Thanks

OK, lets see if I posted this in the right spot this time!!:)

1. Is the Pre-Show Tag Team match gonna give points to those wrestlers as part of the PPV?

The preshow is included, so yeah.

2. Since we have to have over 1,001 posts to win the biggest prize amount, do they all have to be posted just in the FWL forum or in any of the Forums?

They can be in any of the forums : Entertainment, Wrestling, Video Games, Sport, Fight and General Chat.

3. Are post only accumulated since the beginning of the season or do they roll over from year to year? I see people who have like 15,000 posts, is that all from just the start of the FWL or are they from previous years
They are accumulated, so they do rollover however you must have made 15 posts within the season. (The post count will be taken at the end of the final day of the season.)

The whole point of this is to reward the members who stick around and contribute to the forums.

Archived