[35] FWL Update: Week 4

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwl-green-350.png

Hi all,

I hope everyone remembered to change a pick on Monday! I changed AJ for Sin Cara...then Sin Cara loses on Raw. Typical!

Raw points have been updated:

- Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper ended as a no contest

- Big E & Kofi Kingston defeated The Lucha Dragons by count-out

- Sheamus defeated Zack Ryder by DQ

- John Cena received a 20 point bonus for successfully defending his title

The leaderboard has been updated.

As always, I encourage you all to check the points in the FWL User Control Panel - just to ensure I have not made any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

PICK CHANGES

This season we will have THREE pick changes! The current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 20th April
  • Monday 11th May
  • Monday 1st June

You will only have a 24 hour window to change 1 pick and/or your Team Captain during each date. For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

I've just looked at the leaderboard and I'm 8th even though I currently only have 4 out of 7 wrestlers active (Cena, Sheamus, Nikki and Naomi - Paige is off TV, Daniel Bryan is off TV, Sami Zayn hasn't been called up) and if it wasn't for the pick change I'd only have 3 (I had A.J originally instead of Naomi).

Right from the beginning, I picked AJ and she quit a couple of days later, I picked Sami Zayn and he never got called up, I picked Daniel Bryan and he got injured, I picked Paige and she went off to film a movie. And I'm 8th! God bless John Cena!

I feel the same, I almost took AJ but felt that somehow Punk would pull her away. I did however hold on to Paige this time and picked up Nikki Bella in hopes that they would still have the match on Sunday. That didnt turn out. I am excited that I am in 3rd (right now). I hope Cena holds the title and keeps putting it up every week!!

The leaderboard has been updated with the first PPV of the season!

Extreme Rules:

• Big E & Kofi Kingston received a 50 point bonus each for winning the tag titles.
  • John Cena, Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins all received a 30 point bonus for successfully retaining their titles.

Hi Kam

Just a few points differences slightly wrong for week 4.

• Dean ambrose should have 90 points. (raw lost match=10, smackdown won match=25, and extreme rules won match=55)
  • Joey mercury should have 40 points. (Raw appearance=10, smackdown appearance=10, extreme rules appearance=20)
  • Luke Harper should have 40 points. (Raw lost match=10, smackdown lost match=10, extreme rules lost match=20)

Hi Kam

• Dean ambrose should have 90 points. (raw lost match=10, smackdown won match=25, and extreme rules won match=55)
  • Luke Harper should have 40 points. (Raw lost match=10, smackdown lost match=10, extreme rules lost match=20)

I had the match as a no contest on Raw..so they both just got match appearance points, they didn't lose any points:

Raw points have been updated:

- Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper ended as a no contest

Hi Kam

• Joey mercury should have 40 points. (Raw appearance=10, smackdown appearance=10, extreme rules appearance=20)

Updated.

I noticed that JoJo has points for gameweek 4 but should she get 30 points in total for ppv and Smackdown appearances? Should she get backdated appearance points for being Smackdown ring announcer for a couple of weeks now?

I know it won't make much difference to anyone (including me) but I am just being pedantic.

It's always worth mentioning!

I've updated her points from last week but I won't update prior to that as she hasn't been picked by anyone. I didn't even notice her the previous weeks! :oops: