I'M CONFUSED

BENZ79

I don't understand why my post was deleted. All I posted was the question that Ryback had asked after shell shocking the adam rose's hot dog and banana guys that came to the ring with him. I was just trying to stir up some conversation.

I don't understand why my post was deleted. All I posted was the question that Ryback had asked after shell shocking the adam rose's hot dog and banana guys that came to the ring with him. I was just trying to stir up some conversation.

Well for starters that kind of talk goes in the Raw Discussion thread here:

https://www.talkwhateveronline.com/threads/wwe-raw-discussion-thread-april-20-2015-from-albany-ny-1144.62552/

This part of the forum is for talking about the FWL specifically. By all means post away, just try to keep it to it's relevant section of the forums. :D

OK, I see now what your saying. Stay in this forum if we are talking about anything to do with the league. Then move out to the other forums to discuss other stuff. This is all new to me, never wrote in forums before.

Thanks for the help

OK, I see now what your saying. Stay in this forum if we are talking about anything to do with the league. Then move out to the other forums to discuss other stuff. This is all new to me, never wrote in forums before.

Thanks for the help

No problems dude, if you've got any questions about anything feel free to drop me (or one of the other mods on here) a message. We're all awfully nice, honest. :)

Archived