Which films are you looking forward to seeing?

Laffy

Apart from obviously Star Wars what movies are you excited to see this year, they could be cheesy action, remakes or just fun films.

Mine are:

Mad Max: Fury Road

San Andreas

Jurassic World

Spectre

Poltergeist

Terminator Genisys

i am really hoping they do not ruin Poltergeist or Mad Max as they are some of my favourite films.

Avengers 2, Jurassic World, on the fence about San Andreas but more looking forward to it than not. Terminator without question, I was looking forward to Poltergeist but the trailer really soured me on it, I'll at least download and watch it though. Haven't seen the Mad Max trailers, will look at them and see. Wasn't a fan of the originals to be honest. Star Wars after watching the trailer and never seeing the other 6, so thats good. The big one for me though, is Batman vs Superman. Literally nothing else is even close on the hype train for me right now. Superman is going to straight f*ck Batmans shit up!

I think the main one I'm looking forward to is Deadpool. I was dreading it for the longest time, but ever since they released the test footage and some sneaky pics from the sets I'm quite hopeful about it.

Plus you know Ryan Reynolds wants to make up for the crappy Deadpool he played in Wolverine Origins.

The big one for me though, is Batman vs Superman. Literally nothing else is even close on the hype train for me right now. Superman is going to straight f*ck Batmans shit up!
I'm hyped too, but hope you don't get too bummed as it's not out until 2016.

Archived