Sex Talk

Spiritchaser

I would say if you have no intention of staying with me do not string me along for four years. This has happen twice although I probably know why, just why wait four years to leave. Also if you do not like sport tell me do not pretend as to not hurt my feelings. If I ask you to do something it does not mean in an hour it means get up and do it it will save the argument and strop later.

When a guy appears lost in thought; don't ask what's on his mind as it's probably something along the lines of "Could James Bond with his gadgets defeat Batman with his gadgets" and not anything serious.

It's the main reason why we say "nothing" when asked.

I think I appreciate hand jobs more for the effort than the result. It's nice that someone would like to try to do that to you. I'd compare it to when someone cooks you dinner, but they're a significantly worse cook than you; the nice part is that they like you enough to try. When it comes down to actual sexual enjoyment though, if literally anything else is on the cards, seriously anything, just do that instead, because it'll be more fun. Hands jobs, for me, are just, just, a rank above nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed on hand jobs, they're quite shit unless you've been with the same woman for ages and taught her how you like to be w@nked. Otherwise, its just a w@nk by somebody who has no idea whats going on and in that case you're in for a raw knob and possibly a few hits in the balls. Stick it in your mouth love or give me the privacy to give myself a hand job ;)

Archived