WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 20, 2015 from Albany, NY (#1144)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 20, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 21, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Times Union Center in Albany, NY

Confirmed Matches/Events

Triple H to Make an Announcement Regarding WWE Tough Enough

Winner Earns The Miz License:

The Miz vs. Damien Mizdow

Final Build to Extreme Rules

Edited by TPIB

I wish they'd have done something a bit more in terms of letting Miz/Sandow talk their feud up, it's one of the better booked things going on but it's relied on how muich people hate Miz and like Sandow to keep it going with the sneak attacks and fairly obvious turn for Sandow. That said from what he was doing Sandow has to be very happy with how this has turned out.

[spoiler=Potential spoiler for Miz vs. Mizdow]With Paige being injured last week and them playing it up on their website afterwards and this Miz/Mizdow match (and stipulation), people were speculating that Paige and Miz were being written off for a few weeks for filming. They're doing some WWE Christmas movie. I haven't read any more, so I don't know if it has been confirmed or denied but it seemed to make sense.

How so? I can find no reference to the fact that Paige would be written off soon prior to the angle on Monday?

[spoiler=Source of news]Paige is going to be in a WWE Christmas movie.

That was posted on April 2nd on Uproxx, from a link that was posted the day before, which took this video as confirmation (that was uploaded on 31/03/15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpB2AQSxZEs

If Paige herself is saying it in a video on YouTube almost three weeks ago, I'm going to take it as being common knowledge.

[spoiler=Source of news]Paige is going to be in a WWE Christmas movie.

That was posted on April 2nd on Uproxx, from a link that was posted the day before, which took this video as confirmation (that was uploaded on 31/03/15.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpB2AQSxZEs

If Paige herself is saying it in a video on YouTube almost three weeks ago, I'm going to take it as being common knowledge.

How does the fact that Paige is scheduled to do a movie (which is common knowledge and nobody has doubted) equate to the fact that Paige is filming that movie in the next few weeks, and so, that fact may impact the outcome of Monday's match between Miz and Mizdow for the rights to the Miz "brand" because The Miz is her co-star?

i.e If Paige has been written off television to fulfil her movie commitments, that may be a spoiler for the result of a match in which her co-star puts his gimmick on the line.

You misread what I said. I never doubted the fact that Paige is scheduled to do a movie, I mentioned the speculation that Paige was involved in an injury angle because her filming dates were imminent. And if that speculation was correct that would also affect the Miz's immediate future.

How does the fact that Paige is scheduled to do a movie (which is common knowledge and nobody has doubted) equate to the fact that Paige is filming that movie in the next few weeks, and so, that fact may impact the outcome of Monday's match between Miz and Mizdow for the rights to the Miz "brand" because The Miz is her co-star?

i.e If Paige has been written off television to fulfil her movie commitments, that may be a spoiler for the result of a match in which her co-star puts his gimmick on the line.

You misread what I said. I never doubted the fact that Paige is scheduled to do a movie, I mentioned the speculation that Paige was involved in an injury angle because her filming dates were imminent. And if that speculation was correct that would also affect the Miz's immediate future.

[spoiler=Reply]"They're doing some WWE Christmas movie. I haven't read any more, so I don't know if it has been confirmed or denied but it seemed to make sense."

I read that part of your original post and assumed you were saying that you didn't know if the film itself had been confirmed / denied.

On a side note, with all of this this being spoilered, the rest of the forum are going to be so disappointed with the chain of dialogue. :lol

[spoiler=Reply]"They're doing some WWE Christmas movie. I haven't read any more, so I don't know if it has been confirmed or denied but it seemed to make sense."

I read that part of your original post and assumed you were saying that you didn't know if the film itself had been confirmed / denied.

On a side note, with all of this this being spoilered, the rest of the forum are going to be so disappointed with the chain of dialogue. :lol:

Raw ratings will be through the roof.

Yeah I hope it goes down like we discussed. Huge angle. Can't wait.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 20, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 21, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Times Union Center in Albany, NY

Confirmed Matches/Events

Triple H to Make an Announcement Regarding WWE Tough Enough

Winner Earns The Miz License:

The Miz vs. Damien Mizdow

Final Build to Extreme Rules

Just as a heads-up @TPIB : Raw is on at 1am in the U.K again now, we went into British Summer Time a few weeks ago.