Daniel Bryan injured again?

The Fury

I gotta be honest...D-Bry needs to decide whats best for his future at this point, and I don't believe his continuing in wrestling with a neck that's not proving reliable is exactly that. Hang 'em up, Daniel, you don't have to prove squat to anyone at this point...if it's only getting worse currently then it's best to get out whilst the getting is an option!

He's saying he is just hurting at the moment, they want to wrap him in cotton wool until they get him back to the States to make sure it is just that.

He can still wrestle otherwise he wouldn't have been medically cleared to come back, the issue is he still does some moves that can cause him injury or at least increase the chance of a recurrence to an injury to his neck - like the tope to the outside and the dropkick in the corner where he always ends up landing on his head.

He's been told to tone it down and he said he won't.

It goes a bit further really what I've read, where the WWE have cautioned him on wrestling a bit too wild, that he needs to calm down and he said its not him, its not in his nature.

Randomly throwing whiplash like head-butts all the time with Dolph doesn't help. Moshing is not good for the neck.

Archived