Jürgen Klopp to leave Borussia Dortmund.

Shaun2J

Reports are coming in that he's asked to be released from his contract and wants to take a break from management. It looks like former Mainz 05 manager Thomas Tuchel might take over next season, which just has to be brought on paper, seeing as he was linked with Hamburg and they announced - once again - another manager today. So it's basic logic really.

Borussia Dortmund will hold a press conference at 12:30 GMT.

Wow, this is really an end of an era. I knew Klopp would be the guy to go on his own terms and I guess this season was the signal. It was a great run and had me clutched back for football when they won the Bundesliga twice, DFB Cup once and entered the Champions League Final.

Newcastle would have no interest in Jurgen Klopp. They're not interested in spending money or progression. All Ashley wants is a yes man who'll be his PR while he continues to milk the club. That hardly fits Jurgen Klopps profile :lol

He won't go to Arsenal either, mainly because there won't be a vacancy there. Wenger will stay until his contract expires, which is two years I think.

He'll go to City or, should they give Carlo the bullet, Real Madrid. But probably City I would say.

BBC Sport have done an article on it and they believe the most likely destination is Real, with a 7 out of 10 chance. Barca was next on 5 out of 10, then Bayern with a 3 out of 10 and all of the Premier League clubs behind them.

They believe City are only 1 out of 10 or well 10% likely to make a move for him. The likely scenario they are touting is Carlo leaves Real, Klopp goes there and then Carlo rocks up in Manchester.