[35] FWL Update: Week 3

Kam

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/fwl/fwl-green-350.png

Hi all,

Remember the first pick change is next Monday - don't miss out!

Raw points have been updated.

- Divas Battle Royal: Divas received +5 points per elimination and lost 5 if they were eliminated with Paige receiving a 25 point bonus for winning

- John Cena received a 20 point bonus for successfully defending his title

- Randy Orton/Cesaro received match points for competing in two matches

- Randy Orton defeated Cesaro by DQ

- Ryback defeated Luke Harper by DQ

The leaderboard has been updated with the WWE Raw points.

As always, I encourage you all to check the points in the FWL User Control Panel - just to ensure I have not made any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

PICK CHANGES

This season we will have THREE pick changes! The current scheduled dates will be:

• Monday 20th April
  • Monday 11th May
  • Monday 1st June

You will only have a 24 hour window to change 1 pick and/or your Team Captain during each date. For more info, click here.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

As an owner of Cesaro, I believe that his score so far for week 3 is incorrect. He is down for 20 points which would be 2 lost matches on Raw, but when Kane came out he RESTARTED the match, he did NOT start a new match.... to me that is only one match. Hell with A.J. retiring, aNd my NXT guy not coming through, and the rumors that Daniel Bryan's injury maybe creeping back up on him... I would gladly take any points I could get.... but out of good sportsmanship... I think I should at least point this out.

I agree. I personally feel that because he didn't let it "end" that it should only count as 1 match. As kontrolled had pointed out about Cesaro losing points in fairness so should Randy Orton. I guess really it would have to come down to how the WWE record book show it. I do feel that it is worth a look.

The way WWE.com worded it was as follows:

A disqualification ruling followed, but Kane was quick to reshuffle the deck, using his power as Director of Operations to arrange an on-the-spot Handicap Match between Orton and Cesaro & Kidd to ensure a fair, decisive, conclusion.

So maybe Kane just screwed up by saying restart the match.