Who is Bray calling out now?

bigmatt

"You know who you are...I'm talking to you *points to the camera*." Jeez, did my heart sink.

Bray talking nonsense in a smoke filled room again. Bray: "Do I have your attention now?" Crowd: "No!". Pretty much sums it up.

So who's Bray going after now? He also had something on SmackDown where we said something of the affect of "If I can do that to someone I loved, my brother (after describing how he was going to beat-up Rowan in a match on SmackDown), What am I going to do to you?".

So who is it?

I don't even care who it is, I just hope Bray actually beats them this time, otherwise he's pretty screwed going forwards. They can't keep having him call people out and then lose to them, surely?

If I had to take a guess, I've got a horrible feeling it's Bryan or Cena. It's the "dedication" and "fear of failure" bit that makes me think it's one of those two.

I really hope it isn't (because we've already kinda had those matches), but that's the direction my mind is steering me in so far.

Why not? The streak was dead so it was more likely then it ever was before this Mania? Not saying it was a given or a wrong decision or anything like that but it wasn't 100% nailed on Taker was going to win.

it was a given, brock will be known as 1 in 21 forever. it helps brock with his legacy which helps wwe sell ppvs etc. otherwise his win is worthless.

it was a given, brock will be known as 1 in 21 forever. it helps brock with his legacy which helps wwe sell ppvs etc. otherwise his win is worthless.
I don't see how it would be worthless; Brock was the first to beat Undertaker at WrestleMania... and broke his spirit to the point he loses again.

And having Undertaker lose two in a row would give the Sting match an injection of unpredictability, especially as you would be going into the bout with both guys needing a 'Mania win.

On a side note; in what way do you think he's overrated?

the thing is would they have the undertaker lose 3 matches at wrestlemainia in a row if sting needs his win. would they have sting lose 2 in a row. if it was undertaker it would be he cant do it anymore and for sting it would be he was never good enough for wwe.

the thing is would they have the undertaker lose 3 matches at wrestlemainia in a row if sting needs his win. would they have sting lose 2 in a row. if it was undertaker it would be he cant do it anymore and for sting it would be he was never good enough for wwe.
And that's where a loss to Bray would have helped with the unpredictability.

I'm with DC here, I think there was a lot more of an interesting story to be told by having Taker make his big return only to lose again. Have the Deadman shook for the first time in his career and starting to question whether he is capable of still doing this.

Personally, looking back at his match with Bray, it looked to me like Taker was just going through the motions anyways. It didn't seem like he wanted to particularly be there at all.

There was no way taker was losing again at mania. Once yes. Twice no. But say he was it wouldn't be bray it would be someone bigger and better.

Could have given Bray a huge momentum boost though if he had beat Taker. I was hoping, just a bit, that Bray would win and start a new streak, but no such luck. I also hope he succeeds in his next fued, or he will be lost in the mid-card I think...

Could have given Bray a huge momentum boost though if he had beat Taker. I was hoping, just a bit, that Bray would win and start a new streak, but no such luck. I also hope he succeeds in his next fued, or he will be lost in the mid-card I think...

See, this was my problem with him losing to Cena last year. In my fantasy booker world, I'd have had Bray beat Cena, have Taker lose to Brock, and then have Bray come out on Raw the next night and declare himself as the owner of the new WrestleMania streak. This then leads into a match this year with Taker and Bray, and Bray goes over again to push him to the moon and get some real heat built up behind him. Then feel free to have him keep winning at the Manias that follow if they like.

I just thought that could've been such an interesting way to take it, but no, Cena wins lol, and then Taker wins in a match that was pretty poor for a standard undertaker match, let alone a WrestleMania spectacle match.

they should turn him babyface to atleast he could get a few wins against heels.

They have no heels though. Seth Rollins and Bray are the only two above the midcard. Kane and Big show are TV main event pawns.

I was open to the idea of Bray beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania but with the way they had to build it and the way the match was positioned I think they made the right choice. I wouldn't want Undertaker losing again without a story and it didn't have one. I don't know if that was by choice or if it was forced on them by Undertaker not being ready to run a TV programme in February. I also suspect they have big plans for Undertaker next year, maybe a retirement match and Hall of Fame in Dallas.

I wasn't watching at the time so I can't be sure but it looks like Bray should have beat Cena at Wrestlemania last year. I'm pretty down on Bray at the minute though, he's really not working for me. I like him but his schtick of the last few months, particularly babbling incoherently for five minutes every week before attacking someone at random, is grating.

That's mostly because that's all he does now - they've been treading water with his gimmick with no real obvious direction for him to go in post AND pre undertaker matchup...and the simple fact he's not won a single significant matchup for as long as anyone can remember where it really counts is also seriously harming the character as a whole.

I'm not sure it's TOO late to save Bray...but if it isn't, they're really skirting close to the line with it.